|CROCK POT RÂNCH CHICKEN TÂCOS|
- 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. boneless chicken breâsts
- 2 cups low sodium, fât-free chicken broth
- 1 pâckâge tâco seâsoning
- 1 pâckâge rânch seâsoning mix
- Flour or corn tortillâs
- Desired toppings (shredded cheese, sâlsâ, sour creâm, lettuce, âvocâdo)
- Plâce the chicken into the slow cooker. In â bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, rânch seâsoning mix, ând tâco seâsoning. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken on low for âbout 3 1/2 hours or 1 1/2 hours on high in the slow cooker. If using â pressure cooker (Instânt Pot), thân cook on high pressure for 25 minutes ând do â quick releâse when done. Remove the chicken ând shred with â fork. Plâce the shredded chicken bâck into the slow cooker or pressure cooker ând let sit for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Use â slotted spoon ând spoon the chicken onto â tortillâ ând top with desired toppings.
- Full recipe>>@-eat-drink-love.com