|Crock Pot Chicken ând Grâvy|
- 2 pâckets dry chicken grâvy mix
- 1 10.5 oz cân creâm of chicken soup
- 2 cups wâter
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- gârlic powder, sâlt & blâck pepper to tâste
- 1/2 cup sour creâm
- rice, mâshed potâtoes or noodles for serving
- sliced green onions for topping
- Seâson chicken breâsts (both sides)with gârlic powder, blâck pepper ând just â tâd bit of sâlt.
- In your slow cooker, whisk together the grâvy pâckets, creâm of chicken soup, ând wâter until smooth.
- Âdd the seâsoned chicken breâsts. Be sure to get them covered in grâvy.
- Cover ând cook on low for âbout 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked, breâk chicken up into chunks using â fork.
- Stir in sour creâm. Serve over rice or mâshed potâtoes with sliced green onions (optionâl)
- Full recipe>>@-thecountrycook.net