|Creâmy White Chicken Âlfredo Lâsâgnâ|
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breâsts
- 1 (14-ounce) cân ârtichoke heârts, drâined, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) pâckâge KRÂFT Shredded Mozzârellâ Cheese with â TOUCH OF PHILÂDELPHIÂ, divided
- 1/2 cup KRÂFT Grâted Pârmesân Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped drâined oil-pâcked sun-dried tomâtoes
- 2 (8-ounce) pâckâges PHILÂDELPHIÂ Creâm Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/4 cup tightly pâcked fresh bâsil, chopped, divided
- 12 lâsâgnâ noodles, cooked
- Heât oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, ârtichokes, 1 cup mozzârellâ, Pârmesân ând tomâtoes. Beât creâm cheese, milk ând gârlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tâblespoons bâsil. Mix hâlf with the chicken mixture.
- Spreâd hâlf the remâining creâm cheese mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch bâking dish; cover with 3 noodles ând 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeât lâyers of noodles ând chicken mixture twice. Top with remâining noodles, creâm cheese mixture ând mozzârellâ; cover.
- Bâke 25 minutes or until heâted through. Sprinkle with remâining bâsil. Let stând 5 minutes before cutting to serve
- Full recipe>>@-keyingredient.com