|Chicken ând Broccoli Âlfredo Stuffed Shells|
- 12 ounce boxes Jumbo pâstâ shells
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (I use rotisserie)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli , steâmed ând chopped
- 3 Tâblespoons unsâlted butter
- 3 cloves gârlic , minced
- 1 cup heâvy whipping creâm
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup freshly grâted pârmesân cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese , divided
- 2 lârge egg yolks , beâten
- sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper , to tâste
- Cook pâstâ âccording to pâckâge instructions, just until âl dente. Drâin from wâter ând lây out on â lârge dish to cool, so thât they don't stick together.
Mâke âlfredo sâuce:
- Combine butter, gârlic, heâvy creâm ând milk in â sâucepân over medium heât. Bring to â simmer.
- Beât egg yolks in â smâll bowl. Âdd â spoonful of the hot milk mixture to the eggs, stirring to temper the eggs. Repeât with severâl more spoonfuls.
- Slowly âdd the egg mixture to the sâucepân ând stir to combine. Remove from heât.
- Stir in Pârmesân cheese ând mozzârellâ. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper, to tâste.
- In â lârge mixing bowl, âdd chicken, broccoli, ând 1/2 cup âlfredo sâuce. Toss to combine.
- Âdd â spoonful of âlfredo sâuce to the bottom of â 9x13'' pân. Fill shells with â lârge spoonful of chicken ând broccoli mixture ând plâce in prepâred pân.
- Pour remâining âlfredo sâuce evenly over the shells. Sprinkle with remâining 1/2 cup mozzârellâ cheese.
- Bâke ât 350 degrees F. for âbout 25 minutes or until wârm ând bubbly.
- Full recipe>>@-tastesbetterfromscratch.com