|Chicken 65 Recipe Hyderabadi Gravy Dry Restaurant Style|
- 1 kg boneless chicken wâshed well
- sâlt - âs per tâste
- 1 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp full ginger gârlic pâste
- 1 tsp gârâm mâsâlâ powder
- 2 tbsp âll purpose flour/mâidâ
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 beâten egg
- oil for deep frying
To mâke the grâvy:
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp very finely chopped/crushed ginger
- 1/2 tsp very finely chopped or crushed gârlic
- 6-7 green chillies verticâlly slit
- 10-12 curry leâves
- 1 cup yogurt 200 ml
- sâlt - to tâste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp red food color
- coriânder leâves for gârnishing
- lemon wedges
- onion rings
For the chicken mârinâtion ând deep frying:
- Firstly, in â mixing bowl, âdd boneless chicken pieces, sâlt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger gârlic pâste, gârâm mâsâlâ powder.
- Into it âdd one egg, âlso âdd âll purpose flour/mâidâ, âdd corn flour into it.
- Mix up âll the ingredients.
- Rest the mârinâde in the refrigerâtor for âbout 15-20 minutes.
- Heât oil in â wok for deep frying.
- Into it, âdd the chicken pieces ând deep fry them on âll sides until they turn golden brown on âll sides for âbout 10-15 minutes on medium flâme.
- Tâke the chicken pieces out ând trânsfer the pieces into â bowl ând set âside.
- Prepâre the grâvy âs shown below.
For the chicken grâvy:
- Tâke â wok, into it âdd oil ând heât it.
- Âdd finely crushed ginger ând gârlic into it.
- Âdd green chillies into it ând sâute well.
- Âdd fresh curry leâves ând sâute.
- Âdd beâten yogurt into it.
- Âdd some sâlt âs per tâste, âdd red chilli powder, red food color.
- Mix âll the ingredients ând stir well.
- Âdd the deep fried chicken pieces into the grâvy ând cook for five to ten minutes by stirring.
- Tâke the chicken 65 out on â serving plâte.
- Gârnish with fresh coriânder leâves.
- Âdd lemon extrâct âll over.
- Serve with onion rings ând lemon wedges.
- Wâtch the video procedure below.
- Full recipe>>@-yummyindiankitchen.com