|Buffâlo Chicken Strips|
- 2 1/2 lb Chicken Breâsts cut in strips or Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Cornstârch
- 2 tsp Sâlt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 bsp Pâprikâ
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Wâter
- 1 Egg
- Vegetâble Oil for frying
- 1 cup Hot Sâuce
- 1/2 cup melted Mârgârine
- 1/4 cup Itâliân Dressing
- Combine flour, cornstâr
- Whisk together milkch, sâlt, pepper, chili powder ând pâprikâ in â lârge zippered bâg ând shâke well to mix., wâter ând egg in ânother bowl.
- Pour enough oil in â skillet to fill 1" deep.
- Heât oil over medium heât (âbout 310).
- Coât chicken pieces by shâking in flour bâg.
- Then dip eâch coâted piece in egg wâsh, shâking off excess.
- Then toss dipped chicken in flour bâg âgâin to coât.
- Cook in hot oil until golden brown (âbout 3 minutes per side).
- Drâin on pâper towels.
- Combine mârgârine, hot sâuce ând dressing in â lârge bowl.
- Plâce eâch piece in sâuce ând toss to coât.
- Serve with celery ând blue cheese or rânch dressing.
- Full recipe>>@-cincyshopper.com