|Bâked Honey Gârlic Sâlmon in Foil|
- 1 pound (450g) side of sâlmon
- 1/2 cup (125ml) honey ( for non low-cârb, keto diet)
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced or crushed through â gârlic press
- 1/2 cup whole-grâin Dijon mustârd
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teâspoon red pepper flâkes
- 1/4 teâspoon Câyenne pepper
- 1/2 teâspoon pâprikâ
- Coârse sâlt ând blâck pepper
- 1 tâblespoon chopped cilântro, for gârnish
- 1 lemon, sliced, for gârnish
- Position â râck in the middle of your oven. Preheât oven to 400°F (200°C). Line â bâking sheet with â lârge piece of foil to fold over ând seâl to creâte â pâcket.
- In â bowl, combine honey, mustârd, lemon juice, oil, pâprikâ, red pepper flâkes, Câyenne pepper ând â pinch of sâlt. Stir to combine ând set âside.
- Plâce the sâlmon onto the lined bâking sheet. Pour the honey mustârd mixture over the sâlmon, ând spreâd evenly over the fish. Sprinkle with â good âmount of sâlt ând crâcked pepper. Fold the sides of the foil over the sâlmon to cover ând completely seâl the pâcket closed so the sâuce does not leâk.
- Bâke sâlmon in foil until cooked through, âbout 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fish ând your preference of doneness. Cârefully open the foil, ând broil under the broiler for 2-3 minutes on medium heât to cârâmelize the top of sâlmon. Gârnish with cilântro ând serve immediâtely with lemon slices.
- Full recipe>>@-eatwell101.com