Âspârâgus Stuffed Chicken Breâst
- 4 lârge free rânge orgânic chicken breâsts
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- sâlt ând pepper
- 12 âspârâgus stâlks — trimmed
- 3 slices mozzârellâ cheese
- 1 tsp gârlic powder
- 1 tsp pâprikâ
- 1 tbsp extrâ-virgen olive oil
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken breâst in hâlf, length-wise. Pleâse do not cut âll the wây through.
- You need to creâte â pocket into eâch chicken breâst.
- Seâson the inside of the chicken breâst with lemon zest, sâlt, ând pepper.
- Plâce chicken on your work surfâce ând lây the mozzârellâ cheese ând 3 âspârâgus pieces inside of eâch chicken breâst ând fold over, enclosing the filling.
- In â smâll bowl, mix together sâlt, pepper gârlic powder, ând pâprikâ. Then seâson the outside of the chicken breâst with this spice mixture.
- Heât â lârge ând oven sâfe skillet over medium-high heât. Âdd the olive oil.
- Seâr the chicken for 3 to 5 minutes eâch side ând until the chicken is golden brown on top.
- Plâce the chicken in the oven.
- Bâke for 20 minutes. Mâke sure the chicken reâches the internâl temperâture of 165 degrees.
- Full recipe>>@-primaverakitchen.com