|Vegân Peâches ând Creâm Pâncâkes|
Vegân Peâch Pâncâkes
- 1 1/2 C. Âlmond milk or other non dâiry milk
- 2 tsp. Âpple cider vinegâr
- 1 1/2 C. Âll purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Bâking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sâlt
- 1 tsp. Vânillâ
- 1/4 C. Mâple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. Vegetâble oil or coconut oil(melted)
- 2 Lârge Peâches,sliced
Whipped Coconut Creâm
- 13 oz. Cân Coconut milk, full fât or coconut creâm(chilled)
- 1/2 C. Powdered sugâr
- Pinch of sâlt
- Mâke your pâncâke bâtter. First, in â smâll bowl, combine the âlmond milk ând âpple cider vinegâr. Whisk to combine. Set âside for â few minutes to curdle.
- In the meân time, in â lârge mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, bâking powder ând sâlt
- Next whisk the âlmond milk/âpple cider vinegâr mixture into the dry ingredients. Whisk until fully combined.
- Now âdd in the vânillâ, mâple syrup ând veggie oil. Whisk until fully combined.
- Then heât â non stick pân or griddle on medium high. Greâse the pân with non stick sprây or vegân butter. Then pour â smâll âmount of the bâtter(however lârge you wânt your pâncâkes) into the pân. Cook the pâncâke until little bubbles stârt to form on top. It will tâke â few minutes.
- Next, press slices of peâch into the top of the pâncâke. Plâce them âll âround the pâncâke, âs mâny âs you would like. Then let it cook for ânother minute so the peâches slices âre cooked into the bâtter.
- Then mâke the coconut creâm, using your chilled cân of coconut milk or creâm, scoop just whât hâs become thick ând firm on the top of the cân into â mixing bowl. Sâve the liquid for ânother use, or discârd
- Begin to whip the creâm with â hând mixer or in â stând mixer. Âdd â little bit of powdered sugâr ât â time until it is âll incorporâted ând the coconut creâm is light ând fluffy. Âdd â pinch of sâlt, ând combine.
- Serve the pâncâkes immediâtely topped with mâple syrup ând whipped coconut creâm!
- The bâtter âround the peâches tâkes â little longer to cook, so mâke sure the whole pâncâke is cooked through.
- If you don't feel like mâking your own coconut creâm, So Delicious hâs ân âmâzing whipped coconut topping!
- Full recipe>>@-rabbitandwolves.com