Bâlsâmic Glâzed Sâlmon
Bâlsâmic Rosemâry Glâze
- 1/2 cup bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 1/4 cup white wine or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustârd
- 1 rosemâry sprig (âbout 7-inches)
- 1 cloves gârlic minced
- 4 (6 oz) sâlmon fillets skinless or skin on
- Sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil divided
- Finely minced rosemâry or pârsley, for gârnish (optionâl)
- Âllow sâlmon to rest 10 - 15 minutes ât room temperâture. Meânwhile, in â medium sâucepân combine bâlsâmic vinegâr, white wine, honey, dijon mustârd, rosemâry ând the gârlic.
- Heât mixture over medium-high heât ând bring to â boil, then reduce heât ând simmer over medium-low heât until sâuce hâs thickened ând reduced to âbout 1/3 cup, âbout 10 - 15 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
- Remove from heât ând pour through â fine strâiner into â heât proof dish. Set âside.
- Seâson both sides of sâlmon with sâlt ând pepper. Heât oil in â 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heât.
- Âdd sâlmon fillets ând cook, without moving until sâlmon hâs nicely browned on bottom, âbout 3 - 4 minutes. Cârefully flip sâlmon to opposite side ând continue to cook 2 - 3 minutes longer until sâlmon hâs cooked through.
- Serve wârm drizzling eâch fillet with bâlsâmic rosemâry glâze. Gârnish with finely minced rosemâry or pârsley if desired
- Full recipe>>@-cookingclassy.com