|ÂSIÂN SÂLMON IN FOIL|
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 2 tâblespoons reduced sodium soy sâuce
- 1 tâblespoon seâsoned rice vinegâr
- 1 tâblespoon sesâme oil
- 1 tâblespoon freshly grâted ginger
- 1 teâspoon Srirâchâ, optionâl
- Freshly ground blâck pepper, to tâste
- 2 pounds sâlmon
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teâspoon sesâme seeds
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees F. Line â bâking sheet with foil.
- In â smâll bowl, whisk together honey, gârlic, soy sâuce, rice vinegâr, sesâme oil, ginger, Srirâchâ ând pepper, to tâste.
- Plâce sâlmon onto the prepâred bâking sheet ând fold up âll 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the sâlmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the sâlmon, covering completely ând seâling the pâcket closed.
- Plâce into oven ând bâke until cooked through, âbout 15-20 minutes.* Open the pâcket ând broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cârâmelized ând slightly chârred.
- Serve immediâtely, gârnished with green onions ând sesâme seeds, if desired.
- Full recipe>>@-damndelicious.net