Vegân One Pot Vegetâble Pot Pie Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 C. Green beans, halved
- 1 C. Carrots, chopped
- 1 C. Corn
- 7 C. (56oz.) Vegetable broth
- 16 oz. Noodles, I used No egg pasta ribbons
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 C. Non dairy milk, I used oat milk
- 1 Tbsp. Corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil on medium high. Then add in the chopped garlic. Saute for a minute.
- Then add in the green beans, carrots and corn. Stir, and season with a little salt and pepper. Saute for about 2 minutes. Reducing heat as needed.
- Now pour in the vegetable broth, and bring to a boil.
- Next, stir in the noodles and the thyme and nutmeg. Reduce heat slightly and simmer until the noodles are done(check package instructions), and a lot of the liquid has been absorbed.
- When the noodles are almost done, reduce heat to low. Season with a bit more salt and pepper. Then stir in the non dairy milk.
- Let simmer to finish cooking the noodles, and make a corn starch slurry. In a small bowl, whisk together the corn starch and water. Then pour it into the pot. Stir to combine and let simmer for another minute to thicken it up.
- Now taste and adjust seasonings, adding more of anything it needs. Serve immediately!
- Full recipes>>@-rabbitandwolves.com