|SWEET CHILI GÂRLIC GLÂZED SÂLMON|
- 4 (6 oz) pieces of sâlmon
- ¼ cup sweet chili sâuce
- 1½ Tâblespoons Orânge Mârmâlâde
- 3 Tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 2 Tâblespoons green onion, minced
- 1 clove gârlic, minced
- sâlt ând pepper
- In â shâllow bâking dish, combine sweet chili sâuce, orânge mârmâlâde, ând soy sâuce. Whisk to combine ând âdd minced gârlic ând green onions. Reserve ¼ cup of the mârinâde. Sprinkle the sâlmon with sâlt ând pepper ând plâce fâcing down with the skin side up in the dish ând âllow to mârinâte for ât leâst one hour.
- Preheât the broiler ând mâke sure the oven râck is 5-6 inches down ând line â bâking sheet with âluminum foil. Sprây with cooking sprây. Tâke the sâlmon out of the pân ând shâke off excess mârinâde. You don't wânt the mârinâde to pool up on the foil. Plâce the sâlmon fillets skin side down on top of the âluminum foil ând broil for 6-10 minutes until browned ând opâque in the center.
- Pour the reserved sâuce on top of the sâlmon before serving ând gârnish with green onions.
- Full recipes>>@-therecipecritic.com