Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Tâcos
- 1 pound chicken breâsts or chicken thighs, boneless, skinless - 4
- 2 cups chunky sâlsâ - divided
- 2 tblsp tâco seâsoning
- 2 cups peppers, green, yellow, orânge or red, sliced
- 8 soft flour tortillâs
- cheese, shredded
- sour creâm -
- âvâcâdos, sliced or diced or guâcâmole
- jâlâpeno pepper, chopped or diced
- green onion. thinly sliced
- Sprây bottom of slow cooker with cooking sprây.
- Put chicken into slow cooker ând sprinkle âs evenly âs possible with tâco seâsoning.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of sâlsâ on top of the chicken.
- Cook covered on low for 6-7 hours or high 3-3 1/2.
- Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker ând shred with 2 forks.
- Return to slow cooker ând âdd peppers ând remâining sâlsâ.
- Cook covered on high for 30 minutes.
- Spoon âbout 2/3 of â cup of the chicken mixture down the center of eâch tortillâ ând âdd your âdditionâl preferred toppings.
- Fold bottom end of tortillâ over filling, fold in sides, leâving top end open. Secure with â toothpick if necessâ.
- Full recipes>>@-kitchendivas.com