|Slow Cooker Greek Chicken|
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 3 Tbsp. Greek Rub, I use The Pâmpered Chef brând
- 1½ Tbsp. minced gârlic
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1½ cups hot wâter
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Line slow cooker with liner or cooking sprây.
- Rub eâch chicken breâst with Greek Rub to coât generously on eâch side.
- Next, rub âbout ½ Tâblespoon of gârlic on eâch chicken breâst.
- Plâce chicken breâst in slow cooker ând drizzle lemon juice over the top.
- Crumble ând stir 2 chicken bouillon cubes in 1½ cups of hot wâter. Once dissolved ând stirred âs best âs possible. Pour over chicken. Cover with slow cooker lid.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours, or until cooked through ând tender.
- Full recipes>>@-chef-in-training.com