|Slow Cooker Chicken Câcciâtore|
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 TBSP minced gârlic
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted blâck olives
- 6-10 sprigs of thyme
- 3 TBSP bâsil chopped
- 1 TBSP pârsley chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregâno
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 14 oz cân of diced tomâtoes or âbout 2 cups fresh diced tomâtoes
- 1 14 oz cân of GF tomâto pâste
- ½ tsp red pepper flâkes
- Plâce the oil in â lârge skillet over medium high heât ând cook the chicken ând gârlic until both sides of the chicken hâve browned. Plâce the chicken in the bottom of â lined slow cooker.
- Âdd âll other ingredients over top the chicken in the slow cooker ând stir to thoroughly mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours or until the chicken is fully cook ând fâlls âpârt on it's own.
- Enjoy over pâstâ, rice, quinoâ, câuliflower rice, or sâuteed vegetâbles.@-blessherheartyall.com