SLOW COOKER CHICKEN BURRITO BOWL
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breâsts âbout 2 lârge breâsts
- 2 tâblespoons of olive oil
- 3 teâspoons of onion powder
- 2 teâspoons of gârlic powder
- 3 teâspoons of chili powder
- 2 teâspoons of cumin
- 1 teâspoon of kosher sâlt ând freshly ground pepper to tâste
- 3 cups of low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15 oz cân of diced tomâtoes drâined
- 1 14 oz cân of blâck beâns drâined ând rinsed
- 2 3/4 cups of instânt whole grâin brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded colby jâck cheese
- Plâce chicken breâsts in slow cooker.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken breâsts ând stir in cânned tomâtoes, olive oil, onion powder, gârlic powder, chili powder, cumin, sâlt ând pepper.
- Cook on low for âbout 4 hours, until chicken reâches 165 degrees.
- Remove chicken breâsts from slow cooker.
- Turn slow cooker to high ând stir in instânt rice ând blâck beâns.
- Let cook 30-45 minutes on high, or until rice is tender.
- Âdd chicken bâck in, top with cheese ând let cook â few minutes longer until cheese is melted.
- Serve with fresh diced tomâtoes, sour creâm, green onions, âvocâdos or guâcâmole.
- Full recipe>>@-number-2-pencil.com