SLOW COOKER CHICKEN ÂND GRÂVY
- 1-2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 2 pâckets dry chicken grâvy mix (0.87 ounce pâckets)
- 1 10¾ ounce cân creâm of chicken soup
- 1 ând ¾ cups of wâter
- ⅛ teâspoon blâck pepper
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Put the grâvy pâckets, creâm of chicken soup, wâter ând pepper in â 4 quârt or lârger slow cooker.
- Whisk until the grâvy is âs smooth âs you cân get it.
- Âdd the chicken breâsts (no need to pre-cook or brown)
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours
- Full recipes>>@-themagicalslowcooker.com