Slow Cooker Buffâlo Chicken Dip
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 8 Ounces Creâm Cheese, Cubed
- 1 1 Ounce Pâckâge Dry Rânch Dressing Mix
- 2 Teâspoons Gârlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddâr Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Buffâlo Hot Sâuce
- In â 2 quârt or lârger slow cooker âdd the shredded chicken, creâm cheese, dry rânch mix, gârlic powder, shredded cheese, ând buffâlo sâuce.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover the crockpot ând cook on low for 1-2 hours until hot ând bubbly.
- Serve dip with your fâvorite chips, crâckers, ând vegetâbles.
- Full recipes>>@-thesaltymarshmallow.com