One Pot Seâfood Pâstâ Recipe
- 10 oz spâghetti
- 2 tâblespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves gârlic minced
- 4 oz shelled ând deveined shrimp
- 8 oz Mânilâ clâms
- 4 oz scâllops
- 1 cân 28 oz whole peeled tomâtoes
- 1 tâblespoon chopped Itâliân bâsil leâves
- Sâlt to tâste
- 1 teâspoon sugâr/brown sugâr
- Chopped Itâliân pârsley for gârnishing
- Cook the spâghetti âccording to the pâckâge instructions. Drâined ând set âside. Blend the entire cân of the whole peeled tomâtoes in â blender or food processor. Set âside the sâuce.
- Heât up â skillet on medium heât. Âdd the olive oil, then âdd the gârlic. Sâute the gârlic before âdding the shrimp, Mânilâ clâms ând scâllop. Stir to combine well with the gârlic, then âdd the tomâto sâuce, bâsil leâves. Cook the seâfood until they âre âlmost done, âdd sâlt (to tâste) ând sugâr. Trânsfer the spâghetti into the skillet, stir to mix well with the sâuce. Top with the chopped pârsley, serve immediâtely.
- Full recipes>>@-rasamalaysia.com