Lemon Rosemâry Sâlmon
- 1 lb sâlmon fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (such âs â Sâuvignon Blânc)
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemâry leâves
- 1 tsp cornstârch
- sâlt, pepper
- lemon slices ând rosemâry to gârnish
- Cut the sâlmon fillet into the serving sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the sâlmon with sâlt ând pepper, ând brush the top with olive oil.
- Heât up â lârge, non-stick skillet on medium heât. Âdd the sâlmon to the pân skin side up, cover with lid, ând cook for âbout 3-4 minutes.
- Âfter 4 minutes, flip the sâlmon ând cook for ânother 3 minutes. Remove the sâlmon from the pân ând set âside.
- To the sâme pân âdd wine, lemon juice, honey ând rosemâry. Stir ând cook for âbout 2 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstârch in â smâll âmount of wâter (âbout 3 tbsp) ând âdd to the sâuce. Cook for ânother minute ând âdd the sâlmon to the pân skin side up. Turn off the heât, cover the dish with â lid ând let it rest for â few minutes.
- Flip the sâlmon before serving ând gârnish with lemon slices ând fresh rosemâry.
- Full recipes>>@-cooktoria.com