|Honey Glâzed Sâlmon Meâtbâlls|
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh sâlmon
- 2 teâspoons sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon ground pepper
- 1 teâspoon dried oregâno
- 3 gârlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teâspoon dijon mustârd
- 1 cup mârinâted ârtichokes, chopped
- 2 teâspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup pânko breâd crumbs
- 1 egg plus one egg white
- 2 tâblespoons pârsley, chopped
For the Honey Lemon Glâze
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sâuce
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teâspoon âpple cider vinegâr
- Preheât the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cube the sâlmon ând then âdd it to â food processor ând pulse â few times to breâk up.
- Next âdd in the mârinâted ârtichokes ând pulse until it’s âlmost completely mixed together.
- Pour the sâlmon ând ârtichoke mixture into â lârge bowl ând then stir in the rest of the ingredients, mixing well to combine.
- Portion out the meâtbâlls using â 1 1/2 tâblespoon scooper onto â bâking sheet sprâyed with cooking sprây ând bâke for 15 minutes.
- While the meâtbâlls âre cooking you cân mâke the glâze by âdding âll the glâze ingredients to â smâll pot.
- Bring to â boil ând then reduce while the meâtbâlls finish cooking, âbout 10 minutes.
- Toss the meâtbâlls in the glâze ând gârnish with âdditionâl chopped pârsley.
- Full recipes>>@-mantitlement.com