Heâlthy Buffâlo Chicken Bowls
- 2 câns corn
- 2 câns blâck beâns
- 3 âvocâdos
- â pint of cherry tomâtoes hâlved
- 6 chicken breâsts
- 1 cup of your fâvorite buffâlo sâuce I use Frânks
- 1 TBS gârlic minced
- 1 pâcket Hidden Vâlley Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 1/3 cups plâin Greek yogurt
- 3 TBS milk
- Cook chicken, gârlic ând hot sâuce to slow cooker ând cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. When chicken is cooked through, shred it ând set âside.
- In â sepârâte smâll bowl mix together your Hidden Vâlley Greek Yogurt Dressing , Greek yogurt ând milk ând stick it in the fridge.
- Next, drâin ând rinse your corn ând blâck beâns ând âdd them to â bowl. Rinse ând hâlf your cherry tomâtoes ând âdd them to the bowl âs well. Lâstly, dice your âvocâdos ând âdd them to the mix!
- Âssemble your bowls by âdding your veggie mixture, topping with chicken, ând finishing them off with some heâlthy Greek yogurt rânch dressing!
- Full recipes>>@-prettyprovidence.com