|GRILLED SÂLMON KEBÂBS|
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh oregâno
- 2 tsp sesâme seeds
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flâkes
- 1-1/2 pounds skinless wild sâlmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 lemons, very thinly sliced into rounds
- olive oil cooking sprây
- 1 tsp kosher sâlt
- 16 bâmboo skewers soâked in wâter 1 hour
- Heât the grill on medium heât ând sprây the grâtes with oil.
- Mix oregâno, sesâme seeds, cumin, ând red pepper flâkes in â smâll bowl to combine; set spice mixture âside.
- Beginning ând ending with sâlmon, threâd sâlmon ând folded lemon slices onto 8 pâirs of pârâllel skewers to mâke 8 kebâbs totâl.
- Sprây the fish lightly with oil ând seâson kosher sâlt ând the reserved spice mixture.
- Grill the fish, turning occâsionâlly, until fish is opâque throughout, âbout 8 to 10 minutes totâl.
- Full recipes>>@-skinnytaste.com