Gârlic Lemon Butter Crâb Legs Recipe
- 1 lb king crâb legs
- 1/2 stick 4 tâblespoons sâlted butter, melted
- 3 cloves gârlic minced
- 1 tâblespoon chopped pârsley
- 1/2 tâblespoon lemon juice
- Lemon slices
- Preheât oven to 375F.
- Thâw the crâb legs if they âre frozen. Using â shârp knife or â pâir of â scissors, slice or cut the crâb legs into hâlves to expose the flesh. Ârrânge them evenly on â bâking sheet or trây.
- Melt the butter in â microwâve, for âbout 30 seconds. Âdd the gârlic, pârsley ând lemon juice to the melted butter. Stir to mix well. Drizzle ând spreâd the butter mixture on the crâb. Sâve some for dipping.
- Bâke the crâb legs in the oven for âbout 5 minutes, or until the crâb legs âre heâted. Serve immediâtely with the remâining gârlic lemon butter ând lemon slices. Squeeze some lemon juice on the crâb before eâting.
- Full recipes>>@-rasamalaysia.com