|FIREBÂLL WHISKEY GLÂZED CHICKEN|
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red pepper jelly
- 2 Tbsp sugâr
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegâr
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp gârlic powder
- 1/4 tsp câyenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Firebâll Cinnâmon Whiskey
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- 1 Tbsp BBQ seâsoning
- In â medium sâucepân, whisk together ketchup, red pepper jelly, sugâr, cider vinegâr, onion powder, gârlic powder ând câyenne pepper. Bring to â boil, reduce heât to medium ând simmer for 3 minutes. Âdd Firebâll Cinnâmon Whiskey ând simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heât ând set âside.
- Prepâre grill. Seâson both sides of the chicken with BBQ seâsoning. Cook chicken until âlmost done, âpproximâtely 8 to 10 minutes. Bâste chicken with Firebâll Glâze, cook for 2 minutes. Flip chicken, bâste âgâin ând cook for ân âdditionâl 2 minutes. Remove chicken from grill.
- Serve chicken with remâining Firebâll Glâze.
- Full recipe>>@-plainchicken.com