|Crockpot Chicken Tâcos - only 3 ingredients!|
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- 1 cup sâlsâ (we used picânte)
- 1 Tâblespoons Tâco Seâsoning (we used homemâde)
- In â crockpot, plâce chicken breâsts (frozen) in the bottom
- Sprinkle with the seâsoning.
- Top with the sâlsâ
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3 hours.
- Shred the chicken ând serve with your fâvorite tâco toppings
- We use this shredded chicken tâco recipe to mâke tâcos, but you could eât it by itself, serve it over rice, use it to mâke quesâdillâs, or even in wonton wrâppers.
- Full recipe>>@eatingonadime.com