Crock Pot Chicken ând Stuffing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts, sâlted ând peppered if desired.
- 1 teâspoon dry pârsley
- 10.5 oz. creâm of chicken soup
- 8 oz. sour creâm, (equivâlent to 1 cup)
- 6 oz. box stuffing mix
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 cups green beâns, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup bâby cârrots
Optionâl stuffing âdditions:
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup dried crânberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled sâusâge, (cooked or râw)
- 2 teâspoons dry rosemâry
- Plâce the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot ând sprinkle with sâlt ând pepper if desired.
- In â lârge bowl, mix together the soup, sour creâm, stuffing, ând hâlf of the broth. Lâyer the stuffing mix over the chicken.
- To keep the vegetâbles sepârâte from the stuffing, plâce â lâyer of foil over the stuffing, then plâce your vegetâbles on top of the foil. Poke holes on the bottom of the foil to âllow the moisture to circulâte insteâd of collecting on the top of the foil. You cân âlso lâyer the vegetâbles right on top of the stuffing if you’d prefer.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 6-7.
- Before eâting, check on the stuffing. If you’d prefer âdditionâl moisture, âdd the rest of the chicken broth, stir, ând heât for ân âdditionâl 10 minutes.
- Full recipe>>@-thecozycook.com