|BUFFÂLO CHICKEN MEÂTBÂLLS|
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup pânko crumbs (or dry breâd crumbs)
- 1 (1 ounce) pâcket rânch dressing mix
- 1 lârge egg
- 1 clove gârlic, minced
- 1/2 cup buffâlo wing sâuce (divided)
- 5-6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teâspoon celery sâlt
- 1/2 teâspoon onion flâkes
- sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- rânch or blue cheese dressing for dipping (or drizzle)
- Preheât oven to 400°. Line â bâking sheet pân with pârchment pâper (or lightly greâse).
- In â lârge bowl combine ground chicken, breâd crumbs, rânch mix, egg, gârlic, 1 tâblespoon buffâlo wing sâuce, green onions, celery sâlt, onion flâkes, sâlt ând pepper.
- Roll mixture into 1 tâblespoon bâlls ând plâce on prepâred bâking sheet.
- Plâce pân of meâtbâlls in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven ând let cool 5 minutes on pân. Pour remâining hot wing sâuce in â shâllow bowl, âdd meâtbâlls ând toss to coât, ând plâce meâtbâlls bâck on bâking pân.
- Plâce pân of meâtbâlls bâck in oven to bâke ânother 10 minutes*.
- Serve immediâtely with rânch or blue cheese dressing.
- Full recipes>>@-tidymom.net/