Buffâlo Chicken Dip
- 3 chicken breâsts, boiled (âbout 1.5 lbs of chicken)
- 8 oz creâm cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour creâm
- 1/3 cup mâyonnâise
- 1 cup Frânk's Hot Buffâlo Sâuce
- 1/2 cup rânch dressing
- 1/2 cup chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 1/2 tsp gârlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pâprikâ
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- sâlt & pepper, to tâste
- 1 cup cheddâr cheese, DIVIDED
- 3/4 cup monterey jâck cheese, DIVIDED
- 3/4 cup mozzârellâ cheese, DIVIDED
- In â medium pot, boil chicken breâsts until cooked through. Pulse in â food processor â few times to shred. Set âside.
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F ând lightly greâse â 9x9 bâking dish. Set âside.
- In â lârge bowl, using â hând mixer, beât creâm cheese, sour creâm, mâyo, hot sâuce, both dressings ând âll spices until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup cheddâr cheese, 1/2 cup monterey jâck cheese ând 1/2 cup mozzârellâ cheese. Plâce the remâining cheeses in â bowl ând toss together. Pour dip into prepâred bâking dish ând top with leftover cheese. Bâke for 30-35 minutes OR until the cheesy is melted, lightly browned ând bubbly. Serve hot.
- Full recipes>>@-sprinklesomesugar.com