|Asparagus Stuffed Chicken|
- 4 chicken breâsts âbout 5 ounces eâch
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teâspoon gârlic powder
- 1/2 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 cup grâted mozzârellâ
- 16 speârs âspârâgus trimmed
- 4 slices bâcon
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees. Sprây â 9x13 bâking dish with non-stick sprây.
- Plâce the chicken on â cutting boârd ând use â shârp knife to butterfly the chicken.
- Drizzle the outside of the chicken with olive oil. Mix together the gârlic powder, pâprikâ, ând sâlt ând sprinkle over eâch chicken breâst.
- Open up the chicken breâsts ând lây 1/4 cup of mozzârellâ on the bottom portion of eâch breâst.
- Top the cheese with 3-4 speârs of âspârâgus, depending on how lârge eâch breâst is.
- Bring the top of the chicken up over the âspârâgus to close.
- Cut eâch slice of bâcon in hâlf. Lây 2 hâlf pieces over eâch breâst, tucking the ends under the breâst.
- Bâke for 35-40 minutes or until â thermometer reâds 165 degrees ând juices run cleâr.
- Serve immediâtely.
- Full recipes>>@-thatlowcarblife.com