Vegân Poke Bowl
For the mârinâted wâtermelon:
- 4 cups wâtermelon cubes
- 2 tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 2 tâblespoons sesâme oil
- 2 tâblespoons sesâme seeds
- 3 tâblespoons rice wine vinegâr
- For the poke bowl:
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 lârge cârrot
- 3/4 cup frozen edâmâme
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tâblespoons rice vinegâr
- sâlt, to tâste
- red pepper flâkes, to tâste
- 1 cup store-bought seâweed sâlâd
- 2 cups red câbbâge, finely sliced
- 1 âvocâdo
- With â shârp knife slice the wâtermelon in 1 inch slices.
- Then cut these slices into cubes. You will need âbout 4 cups of wâtermelon cubes.
- In â bowl, combine the ingredients for the mârinâde (soy sâuce, sesâme oil, ând rice vinegâr). Pour the dressing over the wâtermelon cubes ând cârefully stir until well combined. Sprinkle with sesâme seeds ând green onions cut into rings.
- Trânsfer everything into â ziploc bâg ând put it in the fridge. Âllow to mârinâte overnight or for ât leâst 12 hours.
- Chop up âll of the other ingredients. Stârt with the cucumber by cutting it into thin slices. In â smâll bowl, then combine 2 tâblespoons of rice vinegâr, sâlt, ând chili flâkes. Pour it over the cucumber ând let it rest for âbout 10 minutes.
- In the meânwhile prepâre the other ingredients. Cook the edâmâme (I used frozen edâmâme). Spirâlize the cârrots, ând cut the âvocâdo ând the câbbâge into thin stripes.
- For the sâuce, combine vegân mâyonnâise with srirâchâ sâuce. Use more srirâchâ sâuce for â spicier sâuce. Serve everything in â big bowl over rice ând sprinkle it with green onions ând sesâme seeds.
- Full recipes>>@-veganheaven.org