|vegân crunchwrâp supreme|
Spicy Sofritâs Tofu
- 3 tâblespoons olive oil
- 16 ounces extrâ firm tofu (press out some liquid first)
- 2 tâblespoons tâco seâsoning (âdd âbout 1 teâspoon sâlt if it’s unsâlted)
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sâlsâ
- 1 cup câshews
- 1/2 cup wâter
- 1 cân diced green chiles (or less, to tâste)
- 1 teâspoon tâco seâsoning (âdd â pinch of sâlt if it’s unsâlted)
- huge burrito-sized flour tortillâs
- something crunchy: tostâdâs, tortillâ chips or, dâre I sây, Doritos / Hot Cheetos (!!)
- roâsted vegetâbles
- blâck beâns
- fresh stuff: tomâtoes, câbbâge slâw, lettuce, cilântro
- Sofritâs Tofu: Heât oil over medium high heât in â lârge nonstick skillet. Âdd tofu ând breâk âpârt into crumbles. Âdd tâco seâsoning, sâlt, chipotles, ând sâlsâ. Get it âll going in the pân, nice ând hot. Finish by letting everything sit without stirring for ânother 10+ minutes (âdding oil to prevent sticking âs needed) until you get some nice browned, âlmost-crunchy pieces.
- Câshew Queso: Blend everything together âggressively until smooth!
- Crunch Wrâp Time: Lây â lârge tortillâ on â flât surfâce. Lâyer: tofu, queso, crunchy stuff, ând âny other extrâs you wânt in there. Fold in the edges of the tortillâ towârd the center. Plâce in â hot oiled skillet, seâm side down. Cook for â few minutes on eâch side until the exterior is firm, crunchy, ând golden brown.
- Full recipes>>@-pinchofyum.com