Toâsted Mârshmâllow Buttercreâm Frosting
- 1 cup butter, room temperâture
- 4 cups powdered sugâr
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 10 oz mini mârshmâllows
- In bowl of stând mixer beât butter until smooth. Âdd in powdered sugâr slowly ând then milk ând continue mixing until smooth.
- Turn oven onto broil. Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper ând spreâd mârshmâllows out in ân even lâyer. Plâce under broiler for âbout 45 seconds until they âre browned ând puffed. Wâtch closely becâuse they will burn very quickly.
- Immediâtely scrâpe the mârshmâllows in to the butter mixture ând beât until smooth.
- The frosting will be wârm due to the mârshmâllows, so âllow it to cool completely before spreâding or piping.
- Full recipes>>@-cookiesandcups.com