|Potâtoes Brâvâs With Chorizo, Fried Eggs ând Gârlic Âioli|
- 3 medium bâking potâtoes, peeled ând diced into 1” cubes
- Cânolâ or Vegetâble oil
- seâ sâlt
- 1/2 cup The TÂPÂS Sâuces fed
- 2 eggs, fried
- Pinch of smoked pâprikâ for serving
- Flât leâf pârsley for servingrom Spâin Mojo Picón Pepper ând Tomâto Hot Sâuce (Or homemâde brâvâs sâuce)
- 4 oz dried chorizo, thinly slic
- 1/2 cup good quâlity mâyonnâise
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 lârge gârlic cloves
- For the âioli, combine âll ingredients in â smâll blender or food processor ând blend until smooth. Cân be mâde âheâd ând refrigerâted for up to two weeks.
- In â lârge pot ând using â deep fât thermometer, heât roughly 4” of oil to 300° .You’ll wânt to work on mâintâining this temperâture while the potâtoes âre cooking.
- Working in smâll bâtches, submerge the potâtoes into the hot oil ând cook for 5 minutes. Strâin the potâtoes ând set âside on cooling râck over â bâking sheet. Once âll potâtoes âre cooked âllow them to cool completely. (This step is very importânt for âchieving perfectly crispy potâtoes, so don’t skip it!)
- Once cooled, reheât the oil to 370°. Fry the potâtoes in smâll bâtches for 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Seât âside on the cooling râck over the bâking sheet.
- Once âll potâtoes âre cooked trânsfer to â serving dish, sprinkle with sâlt to tâste ând toss with the brâvâs sâuce until completely coâted.
- Serve potâtoes topped with âioli, extrâ brâvâs sâuce, fried eggs, chorizo, flât leâf pârsley ând smoked pâprikâ.
- Full recipes>>@-themodernproper.com