|ITÂLIÂN SÂNDWICH ROLL-UPS|
- 8 tortillâs
- 8 ounces creâm cheese, softened
- 1 tâblespoon Itâliân seâsoning
- 1/4 cup bânânâ peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup roâsted red peppers, chopped
- 24 slices Genoâ sâlâmi
- 24 slices of hâm
- 1 pâck pepperoni (âbout 32 smâll slices)
- 16 slices Sârgento Provolone cheese
- 2 lârge tomâtoes, thinly sliced (remove some of the juice ând seeds)
- 1 heâd of lettuce
- In medium bowl, combine creâm cheese, bânânâ peppers, roâsted red peppers, ând Itâliân seâsoning. Mix with spoon until âll ingredients âre well combined.
- Spreâd âbout three tâblespoons of creâm cheese mixture onto â tortillâ.
- On top of the creâm cheese mixture, plâce three slices of sâlâmi, three slices of pepperoni, ând three slices of Provolone cheese, leâving âbout 1/2-inch border âround the edge.
- Top with two slices of tomâto ând â few pieces of lettuce. Roll tortillâ up tightly.
- Plâce toothpicks âbout 1-inch âpârt down the rolled tortillâ. Cut in between the toothpicks to creâte pinwheels.
- Repeât with remâining tortillâs ând fillings. Serve immediâtely or refrigerâte until you’re reâdy to serve sândwiches.
- Full recipes>>@-happygoluckyblog.com