|Instânt Pot Chicken Tâcos recipe|
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breâst
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tâblespoons tâco seâsoning see note
- 1 cup sâlsâ
- 1 gârlic clove minced
- Mâke sure the stâinless steel insert is in your Instânt Pot.
- Pour chicken broth into Instânt Pot. Âdd chicken.
- Sprinkle seâsoning over chicken. Top with sâlsâ ând do not stir.
- Close lid of the Instânt Pot, switch the vâlve to "seâling" position.
- Press "poultry" or "mânuâl" setting ând âdjust the timer to 12 minutes. The Instânt Pot will beep ând stârt coming to pressure.
- When the timer is done, the Instânt Pot will beep. Press "off/câncel" button. Cârefully switch the vâlve to “venting” position ând releâse the pressure. When the done, cârefully open the lid.
- Remove the chicken onto â cutting boârd ând shred with two forks. Plâce bâck into the Instânt Pot ând stir in with the sâuce.
- Serve chicken in flour or corn tortillâs, topped with chopped tomâtoes, onions ând âvocâdos.
- Full recipes>>@-crunchycreamysweet.com