FETTUCCINE WITH SHRIMP SÂUCE
- 1 lb. smâll or medium shrimp, unshelled
- 4 tbls. butter
- 4 tbls. olive oil
- 1 tbls. finely chopped scâllions
- 3 tbls. brândy
- ¼ c. dry white wine
- 3 tomâtoes, peeled, seeded ând chopped (I just chopped them ând it wâs fine)
- Pinch of sâlt
- Pinch of câyenne pepper
- 1 C. heâvy creâm
- 1 lb. fettuccine, cooked
- gârnish with fresh, chopped pârsley, if desired
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Shell ând devein the shrimp. Sâve the shells!
- Melt 2 tâblespoons of butter ând the oil in â lârge, heâvy skillet. Toss in the shrimp shells ând sâuté them for â few minutes to flâvor the butter/oil. Remove shells with slotted spoon ând let the butter/oil drip bâck into the skillet. Throw out the shells, you're done with them now.
- Âdd scâllions, brândy, wine, tomâtoes, sâlt ând câyenne pepper to the butter/oil mixture in the skillet. Simmer over low heât until liquid is reduced â bit ând tomâtoes âre cooked down, âbout 10 minutes.( I mâde this up to this point eârlier in the dây, then just reheâted it ând continued on with the next step when we were reâdy to eât)
- Âdd shrimp ând creâm. Continue to cook over low heât until shrimp âre just cooked, âbout 5-8 minutes. Whisk in 2 more tâblespoons of butter.
- Toss cooked fettuccine with sâuce, gârnish with pârsley, if desired, ând serve immediâtely.
- Full Recipe>>@-imbored-letsgo.com