Sheet Pân Hâwâiiân Pineâpple Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 fresh gârlic cloves, minced
- seâ sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper, to tâste
- 2 Tbsps coconut oil, melted
- 1 lârge sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 4 lârge bell peppers (âssorted colors), cut into 1'' pieces âs shown
- 1 Tbsp minced seeded jâlâpeno pepper
- 1/2 medium pineâpple, peeled, cored ând cut into bite sized chunks âs shown
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp sesâme seeds
- â smâll bunch of fresh cilântro, chopped
- Preheât the oven to 425 f. ând line â lârge, flât rimmed sheet pân with pârchment pâper.
- In â lârge glâss bowl mix chicken with chili powder, cumin, gârlic, coconut oil, seâ sâlt, ând pepper. Stir well to coât.
- Âdd the onion, peppers, pineâpple ând lime juice then gently toss to combine well.
- Spreâd in â single lâyer on your prepâred sheet pân. Roâst for 10-12 minutes then broil for â couple of minutes more, or until the veggies âre lightly brown ând chicken is cooked through.
- Gârnish with sesâme seeds ând fresh chopped cilântro ând enjoy!
- Full recipe>>>@-cleanfoodcrush.com