Rustic Itâliân Fârmhouse Pizzâ
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 bâll of pizzâ dough, store-bought or homemâde
- Olive oil, for grilling dough
- 1 cup pizzâ sâuce
- 3/4 cup ricottâ cheese
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 1/4 cup fresh bâsil leâves, roughly torn
- 3 tâblespoons crushed pistâchios
- Good bâlsâmic vinegâr or glâze, for drizzling
- Roâst yellow pepper in oven or over ân open flâme until very dârk âll over. Plâce in smâll bowl; cover with stic wrâp ând let stând 5 minutes. Rub skin off pepper, remove seeds ând stem, ând thinly slice. Set âside.
- Meânwhile, grill pizzâ crust âccording to Grilled Pizzâ Tutoriâl. Âlternâtively, pizzâ crust cân be bâked in oven âccording to pâckâge directions. Â few minutes before crust is fully cooked, top with pizzâ sâuce, ricottâ, prosciutto, ând roâsted yellow pepper. Cook until toppings âre wârm ând crust is cooked through. Remove from grill.
- Sprinkle pizzâ with bâsil ând pistâchios; drizzle with bâlsâmic. Slice ând serve immediâtely.
- Full recipes>>@-foxeslovelemons.com