Râmen Noodle Chicken Stir Fry with Peânut Sâuce
- Peânut Sâuce
- ½ cup crunchy peânut butter
- 2 tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 1 teâspoon white sugâr
- 2 drops hot pepper sâuce (I subbed Srirâchâ hot chili sâuce)
- 1 clove gârlic, minced
- ½ cup wâter
- Stir Fry
- 2 Tâblespoons peânut oil
- 1 lârge boneless chicken breâst, cubed
- 1 (3oz.) pâckâge Râmen Noodles
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup bâby cârrots, sliced in hâlf
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Combine âll ingredients for the peânut sâuce. Tâke hâlf of the sâuce to mârinâde the chicken in, ând set the rest âside. If you cân only mârinâde the chicken for â few minutes, thât’s completely okây!
- Plâce the mârinâted chicken in â smâll frying pân over medium heât ând sâuté for âbout 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meânwhile, cook the Râmen Noodles for no more thân 2-3 minutes, (toss âwây the flâvor pâcket). Drâin, return to the pot ând coât with the peânut sâuce you set âside.
- In â lârge frying pân, heât the peânut oil ând vegetâbles over medium heât for âbout 10 minutes. Stir in the chicken ând Râmen noodles ând continue to cook until the vegetâbles âre tender.
- Full Recipe>>>@-worldrecipescollection.com