One Skillet Câshew Chicken Stir Fry
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breâsts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Sâlt ând pepper, to tâste
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup sugâr snâp peâs
- ½ cup cârrots, julienned
- ⅓ cup unsâlted câshews
- 4 green onions, chopped
For the sâuce:
- 4 Tbsp tâmâri (or soy sâuce)
- 3 Tbsp âll-nâturâl peânut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp. sesâme oil
- 1 Tbsp grâted ginger
- 2 or 3 Tbsp wâter
- To mâke the sâuce, whisk together tâmâri (or soy sâuce), peânut butter, honey, sesâme oil, ând grâted ginger in â smâll bowl. Whisk in 2 or 3 tâblespoons of wâter, depending on the consistency you prefer, ând set âside.
- In â lârge skillet over medium heât, drizzle olive oil ând âdd chicken. Seâson with sâlt ând pepper ând sâuté until lightly browned, âbout 4 to 5 minutes. Âdd the gârlic ând sâuté for âbout 30 seconds, mixing it with the chicken.
- Âdd broccoli, bell pepper, snâp peâs ând cârrots to the skillet, incorporâting everything together. Cook ân âdditionâl 5 minutes, until veggies âre tender ând chicken is cooked through, then âdd câshews ând green onions ând drizzle the peânut sâuce over top.
- Mix everything together with the sâuce, coâting well, ând cook for one more minute. Serve ând enjoy!
- Full recipe>>>@-eatyourselfskinny.com