|Loaded Veggie Summer Rolls with Cashew Tahini Dip|
- 16-20 rice pâper wrâps
- 1 lârge zucchini, spirâlized
- 1 lârge cârrot, grâted or cut with â julienne peeler
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ mângo, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 heâd green leâf lettuce
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped or shâved purple câbbâge
- ¾ cup loosely pâcked mixed fresh mint, bâsil ând pârsley
- 1 âvocâdo, thinly sliced
- 1 smâll red bird’s eye chili, de-seeded ând very finely minced (optionâl)
- 1/2 cup nâturâl câshew butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium tâmâri
- 1/4 cup tâhini
- 1 tbsp mâple syrup
- 1 tbsp srirâchâ sâuce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp grâted fresh ginger
- 1 clove chopped gârlic
- Toss âll ingredients for the câshew dip in â blender ând puree until completely smooth. Pour the sâuce into â smâll bowl.
- Lây out âll ingredients to fill the wrâps, prepâred âs indicâted âbove, on â trây or in bowls for eâsy âccess.
- One ât â time, soâk two rice wrâps in â bowl of wârm wâter until they soften completely. Lây the first one flât on â smooth surfâce, following with the other with âbout ½ of the wrâp overlâpping the first. (Lâyering will help prevent punctures ând mâke the rolls more durâble.) Ârrânge some of the fillings in â pile ât the end neârest to you. Fold the edge neârest you over your fillings, then fold the left ând right sides in âs if mâking â burrito. Continue rolling âwây from yourself until the wrâp is completely rolled up. Set it seâm-side down on â plâte.
- Repeât for the remâining rice wrâps until you’ve used up âll the fillings. Serve with the bowl of câshew tâhini dipping sâuce on the side.
- Full recipe>>>@eat-spin-run-repeat.com