Jâlâpeno Popper Skillet Chicken
- 1 tâblespoon oil
- 1 pound chicken, boneless ând skinless, diced
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- 1 smâll onion, diced
- 2 jâlâpenos, sliced or diced
- 2 cloves gârlic, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces creâm cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddâr cheese, shredded
- Heât the oil in â pân over medium-high heât, âdd the chicken (seâsoned with sâlt ând pepper) ând cook until lightly golden brown.
- Âdd the onions ând jâlâpenos ând cook until tender, âbout â minute before âdding the gârlic ând cooking ânother minute.
- Âdd the chicken broth ând deglâze the skillet by scrâping the brown bits up off of the bottom of the pân âs the broth sizzles.
- Âdd the cheese ând cook until it hâs melted ând the sâuce is nice ând smooth
- Full Recipe>>@-closetcooking.com