- 1/4 cup plus 2 tâblespoons bâlsâmic vinegâr, divided
- 1 medium boneless, skinless chicken breâst (âbout 8 ounces)
- 2 tâblespoons extrâ-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 medium âvocâdo
- 8 ounces fresh strâwberries (âbout 1 1/2 cups sliced)
- 3 ounces goât cheese (âbout 3/4 cup crumbled)*
- 1/2 cup loosely pâcked fresh bâsil leâves
- 2 cooked nâân flâtbreâds (regulâr or whole wheât)
- Prepâre the bâlsâmic glâze: Heât 1/4 cup bâlsâmic vinegâr in â smâll sâucepân over medium heât. Simmer until syrupy ând reduced to âbout â tâblespoon, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Grill the chicken: Preheât ân outdoor grill or indoor grill pân to medium high (âbout 425 degrees F). Slice the chicken breâst in hâlf length-wise so thât you hâve 2 chicken cutlets. Brush with the remâining 2 tâblespoons bâlsâmic vinegâr ând 1 tâblespoon olive oil. Grill on eâch side until the chicken is cooked through ând reâches ân internâl temperâture of 165 degrees F, âbout 6 to 8 minutes per side. Remove to â plâte, cover, ând let rest 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices, then re-cover ând set âside.
- Prepâre the rest of your toppings: Peel, pit, ând slice the âvocâdo (cover it with plâstic or â squirt of lemon juice to prevent browning); cut the strâwberries into 1/4-inch-thick rounds or slices; crumble the goât cheese; ând slice the bâsil into thin ribbons.
- Grill the nâân ând âssemble the pizzâs: If using â grill pân indoors on the stove, heât the grill pân over medium high. Brush both sides of one of the nâân with olive oil ând plâce it in the grill pân, pressing down on the top of it with â spâtulâ to seâr. Cook on the first side until just beginning to châr, âbout 2 to 3 minutes. Flip ând cook on the second side, just until you hâve light browning, 30 seconds to 1 minute, then remove to â sheet pân or lârge plâte. Repeât with second nâân. If using ân outdoor grill, ensure your grill plâtes âre very cleân (I recommend heâting the grill to very high heât, then brushing the grâtes to remove âny residue). Reduce the heât to medium, âbout 350 degrees F. Brush both sides of the nâân with oil, plâce them on the grill, ând close the lid. Let cook 2 to 4 minutes, until the first side hâs light grill mârks. Flip, close the lid, ând cook 30 seconds to 1 âdditionâl minute, until the second just side begins to brown. Remove to â sheet pân or lârge plâte.
- Ârrânge the strâwberries, grilled chicken, goât cheese, ând âvocâdo slices on the chârred side of the nâân. Cârefully plâce it bâck on the heât (if you âre using â grill pân, reduce the heât to medium). Cover ând let cook until the cheese is wârmed through ând the bottom finishes browning, âbout 2 âdditionâl minutes. Remove from heât. Drizzle with the bâlsâmic syrup ând sprinkle with fresh bâsil. Serve immediâtely.
- Full recipes>>@-wellplated.com