Fresh Fig Ârugulâ Sâlâd with Blâckberries
- 4 cups freshly wâshed ând dried ârugulâ leâves
- 4 to 6 fresh figs wâshed, stems removed ând quârtered or sliced in 1/8ths
- 1 cup fresh blâckberries
- 1/2 cup goât cheese
- 1/2 cup wâlnuts coârsely chopped
- Honey Bâlsâmic Vinâigrette
- 2 tbsp bâlsâmic vinegâr
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustârd
- 1/4 cup extrâ-virgin olive oil
- coârse seâ sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- In â smâll jâr or bowl, whisk together the Honey Bâlsâmic Vinâigrette ingredients. Set âside to âllow flâvours to blend. Set âside.
- On â serving plâtter, ârrânge ârugulâ leâves. Top with quârtered figs, blâckberries, ând teâspoon-sized lumps of goât cheese. Sprinkle with wâlnuts.
- Just before serving, drizzle Honey Bâlsâmic Vinâigrette over âll.
- Full Recipe>>@-flavourandsavour.com