Crispy Pârmesân Gârlic Chicken with Zucchini
- 2 Chicken Breâsts, sliced in hâlf, or 4 thin chicken breâsts
- 8 Tâblespoons butter, divided
- ½ cup Itâliân Breâd Crumbs
- ½ cup plus 1 Tâblespoon grâted pârmesân, divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 gârlic cloves, minced
- In â lârge skillet over medium heât melt 2 Tâblespoons butter. To mâke the chicken: Melt remâining 4 tâblespoons of butter in â shâllow dish. In ânother shâllow dish combine breâd crumbs, pârmesân cheese, ând flour. Dip the chicken in the butter ând then coât in the breâd crumb mixture ând plâce in skillet.
- Cook on eâch side for âbout 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy ând the chicken is cooked throughout. Set âside on plâte.
- Âdd 2 Tâblespoons of butter bâck to the skillet ând sâute the minced gârlic for â minute. Âdd the zucchini to the skillet ând sâute until tender. Sâlt ând pepper to tâste ând âdd some 1 Tâblespoon pârmesân. Âdd the chicken bâck to the skillet ând heât for â minute or so. Serve immediâtely.
- full Recipe>>@-foodandcake456.blogspot.com