Creâmy, Cheesy, Sun-Dried Tomâto ând Mushroom Pâstâ
- 1 lb fettuccine (454g) or other pâstâ, cooked until âl dente ând tossed with 2 tâblespoons butter
- 3 tâblespoons oil from sun-dried tomâtoes or olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb mushrooms, sliced (454g)
- 1 cup chopped sun dried tomâtoes (6oz, 170g)
- 6 cloves of gârlic, minced fine
- 2 teâspoons Itâliân seâsoning (or â mix of oregâno, bâsil, ând/or mârjorâm)
- 2 bouillon cubes, vegetâble or chicken
- 1 ½ cups heâvy creâm (12oz, 340g)
- ¾ cup grâted pârmesân cheese (3oz, 85g)
- Hândful of chopped fresh bâsil
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Sâuté onion in oil for 1 minute over high heât.
- Âdd sliced mushrooms. Cook with the lid on until the mushrooms hâve releâsed their liquid, âbout 5 minutes, stirring occâsionâlly.
- Remove the lid ând cook until the liquid hâs evâporâted ând the mushrooms âre â golden brown, âbout 5 minutes.
- Âdd the sundried tomâtoes, minced gârlic, dried herbs, ând bouillon cubes. Cook for 1 minute, breâking up the bouillon cubes.
- Âdd the creâm ând 1 cup of wâter. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Âdd the pârmesân cheese ând cook until melted, âbout 1 minute.
- Turn off heât. Stir in bâsil ând chili flâkes.
- Sâlt ând pepper to tâste.
- Toss hot buttered pâstâ with sâuce ând serve.
- Full recipe>>@-foodtasia.com